Tuesday 20 March 2012

Magazine cover drafts

I've had a few attempts at my magazine cover and frequently changed my mind about color schemes.


 The first cover is the idea I am going to continue working on. It still has feminine themes such as females on the cover and pink text but the grey background neutralizes the cover, making it less overwhelming unlike the other two. I felt that once I'd started working on the second and third covers, it reminded me more of young girls magazines and they did not look like film magazines at all. As film magazines tend to use quite dark colors, the grey suits the audience and form of my magazine perfectly. As I continue to work on my magazine cover, I just need to add text, a bar code, a price and other typical magazine conventions. I may also do some more editing to the photo of me and mollie making it blend in more with the magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment